Top 3 Entry

Welcome To The Blog Of Ronal Panjaitan

Before I introduce about this blog, let me introduce myself.
My name is Ronal Panjaitan
I was studying Graphic Design in State Polytechnic of Jakarta since 2012.

You can see more about me on my profile.
Now, let me introduce this blog.

This blog was made to tell you some information about Graphic Design.
There's such a lot of information or thread about Graphic Design in your search engine.
I know that you'll be bored if you read so many threads, so I'll try to summarize that information to be a simple threads which will you understand easily.
This blog will help you to find out more and more about Graphic Design.


So, what are you waiting for?

Just read it and hope it will be useful for you.
Thankyou.

¡Compártelo!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Labels

About

This blog belong to Ronal Panjaitan. This blog share information about Graphic Design.
Ronal Panjaitan Copyright © 2011 | Tema diseñado por: compartidisimo | Con la tecnología de: Blogger